Wednesday, July 28, 2010

rebecca's reviews

So the idea of doing book reviews and film reviews has moved locations...
in effort to help my local library and to have a wider audience the library and I are teaming up. I write book and film reviews from their circulation and they post them. All in effort to get more attention and increase circulations.

Here's the link..

http://www.tunkhannock.com/library/

On the side bar there will be a tab that says Rebecca's Reviews. Click there.

Now, the deal is I only post positive reviews. so if i read a book/watch a film that I don't like, I bypass it. But I may review it here... So keep your eyes peeled.

There's already four reviews up. Four more have been submitted for next week. I'm trying to keep ahead of schedule considering this coming semester.

Keep checking there, and here. Sorry I have been so absent. I am doing what I can to remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment